The Driskill Foundation believes that from birth, our innate curiosity drives us to wonder, explore, dream and discover. We believe that curiosity is the key to passionate learning and the bedrock of education.
Our mission is to ignite curiosity, grow bright, healthy minds and create a passion for learning in all children regardless of age or ethnicity. Our Curiosity Incubator Grant will help provide today's aspiring innovators and those with proven track records dedicated to igniting curiosity in science, technology arts, engineering and math through education and learning.
- The positive cycle of learning is fueled by curiosity and wonderment.
- From birth, our innate curiosity drives us to wonder, explore, dream and discover.
- A healthy mind and body helps to fuel our curiosity.
- Curiosity drives passion. "I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious". Albert Einstein
- Promoting belonging and inclusion for all children to ignite and follow their passionate curiosity.
- Education and learning should be a vehicle that ignites a child's natural wonderment and curiosity encouraging them to ask why and why not.
We partner with programs, people, and organizations that support our mission and align with our values.
- Children’s and Science and Technology museums
- After school educational and curiosity driven programs
- STEAM! Science, technology, engineering, arts, and math innovative programs
- Summer programs
- Curious and Innovated people of all ages!